Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 3 Student Teaching

Greetings friends,

Wow, I almost cannot contain myself in all that I have learned and the potential for all that I have to learn on this assignment.  My cooperating teacher has demonstrated more and more confidence in me by allowing me to:

  • co-teach
  • serve as a reader and a scribe for a common assessment
  • small group instruction
  • one on one instruction
  • and now the opportunity to conduct whole group instruction!
I am so excited to be studying the System 44 manual for the opportunity to begin instruction next week.  Also, today I got the opportunity to attend a grade level collaborative meeting with the fifth grade teachers.  I have never met a group of ladies that work so closely together than I have at Beechgrove Elementary.  I am so lucky to be a part of this wonderful group of ladies.

Did I mention how incredibly clean this school is?  Well, it is.  They also have scrumptious lunches including huge salads.

I almost cannot wait to see what tomorrow (Day 4) brings.  Stay tuned!  Oh and tonight is my first live chat! 

Have an awesome night. (9/5/13)
Peace and blessings, Mrs. H.


No comments:

Post a Comment