Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 7 Student Teaching

Glum, glum, glum:

More mistakes today.  I hope I get the hang of this soon.  That part of teaching can become really frustrating.  I am determined and I will not give up.  It is too important to me.  I will work on coming up with new ways of solving problems and will heed the advice of my cooperating teacher who is very experienced and wants only what is best for me.

I really want our students to be successful.  I often lay awake just thinking of what we can do to invigorate an area or a concept that they cannot successfully master.  It's got to work.  Still on to looking for even more ideas to meet their needs.  They're counting on me.

I hope that you have had an enjoyable week and I pray that you took a moment of your time to remember those that lost their lives on 9-11-01.  Today is 9-11-13.

May the grace and peace of our God be with all of the families of the tragedy of 911.
Peace and blessings, Mrs. H

No comments:

Post a Comment