Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 8 Student Teaching

Greetings,

D-i-f-f-e-r-i-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n!  Differentiation.  That's harder than it sounds.  You must direct your plans to meet the individual needs of each student.  Well, I must admit, this is an area where I can show some improvement.  I need to be more adept at being able to rely on data that helps me address individual needs.  Today 9-12-13, I experienced, firsthand why this is critically important.  It will be a priority for me.

The air conditioner is still working, all technology is still going smoothly, and there were really no glitches in instruction that cannot be overcome.  The students are excited to get the permission slips signed to that they can be in "my movie".  That makes me excited.

Have an awesome week.
Peace and blessings, Mrs. H



No comments:

Post a Comment